TeleHealth consists of remotely monitoring patients at regular intervals and providing their healthcare professionals with the data.
TeleHealth can improve patient management for clinicians; enhance quality of life and outcomes for patients; and deliver a more efficient health service through patient self-management and fewer hospitalisations.
TeleHealth is for persons living at home suffering from a chronic disease – e.g. Diabetes; COPD; CHF; Stroke; Depression.
Care Direct 24/7 offers the full End-to-End managed service covering all aspects from installation through to de-installation. Our overall aim is focused on promoting independence through empowerment and avoiding unnecessary hospital admissions.
When our patients are completing their TeleHealth programme we then provide them with our Well-Being Calls service, which allows us to continue supporting the patient and promoting empowerment.
CareDirect 24/7 offers the following services for TeleHealth provision:
• Provision of Equipment , Peripherals & Programmes
• Equipment Installation and on-going maintenance
• Patient & End User Education
• On-going Monitoring and follow-up of all Patients
• A 24 hour Technical support line, supported by home visits to resolve issues
• Clinical Triage to identify at risk clients and to provide intervention
• De-Installation of Equipment
• Refurbishment, decontamination of patient equipment
• An easy to use web based portal for your health professional to access
• User manuals and literature
Please browse through the following sections to discover more about TeleHealth and what we can do for you: