The bath grab safety rail provides a firm handle on the bath side that helps give users confidence and provides a stable aid to assist when getting into and out of the bath. The white coated steel rail fixes to the side of the bath using a clamp, the inside of which has rubber padding to prevent any marking of the bath as well as improving stability. The bath grab rail can be used on metal, stone or fibreglass baths whose sides range in thickness between 75mm and 180mm (3″ to 7″). The bath rail is not suitable for use on roll top baths.
- Total rail height: 495mm (19.5″)
- Rail height above bath: 375mm (14.75″)
- Clamp adjustment: 75 – 180mm (3 – 7″) wide
- Safety rail weight: 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 95 kgs (15 st)