TeleHealth is the exchange of physiological data between a patient at home and a medical professional, to assist in diagnosis and monitoring.
TeleHealth consists of remotely monitoring patients at regular intervals and providing their healthcare professionals with the data.
TeleHealth can improve patient management for clinicians; enhance quality of life and outcomes for patients; and deliver a more efficient health service through patient self-management and fewer hospitalisations.
TeleHealth is for persons living at home suffering from a chronic disease – e.g. Diabetes; COPD; CHF; Stroke; Depression.
Care Direct 24/7 offers the full End-to-End managed service covering all aspects from installation through to de-installation. Our overall aim is focused on promoting independence through empowerment and avoiding unnecessary hospital admissions.
When our patients are completing their TeleHealth programme we then provide them with our Well-Being Calls service, which allows us to continue supporting the patient and promoting empowerment.
CareDirect 24/7 offers the following services for TeleHealth provision:
• Provision of Equipment , Peripherals & Programmes
• Equipment Installation and on-going maintenance
• Patient & End User Education
• On-going Monitoring and follow-up of all Patients
• A 24 hour Technical support line, supported by home visits to resolve issues
• Clinical Triage to identify at risk clients and to provide intervention
• De-Installation of Equipment
• Refurbishment, decontamination of patient equipment
• An easy to use web based portal for your health professional to access
• User manuals and literature
Please browse through the following sections to discover more about TeleHealth and what we can do for you: